· RETURN ON INVESTMENT – GREENHOUSE FARMING
1. Longer growing season – One of the main advantages in growing in a greenhouse is that it offers you a longer growing season. The temperature doesn’t vary as much within a greenhouse, since the sun’s radiation is trapped in the enclosure, retaining the heat within the structure the growing season can be extended even in un-supporting climates.
2. Garden in any weather – Maintaining a garden in bad weather is extremely difficult, especially when it is not practical to dedicate huge amount of your time in a day to maintain your garden. With a greenhouse you do not need to worry about that since everything is covered. Even if it is pouring rain outside, your plant will be kept in its desired weather conditions.
3. Ability to grow a wide variety of plants – You have the ability to grow a wide variety of plants within a greenhouse. Individuals can grow plants within their greenhouse that under normal environmental condition doesn’t grow in the local area.
4. Protection from harmful pests and predators – The greenhouse encloses your plants from harmful insects, rodents and other unwanted animals in your farm, which is a huge advantage.
5. Creates the optimum growing environment - With a greenhouse, you have the ability to create the optimum growing environment for plants, whether you’re growing herbs, vegetables, fruits or other types of plants. Creating an optimum growing environment helps you to enhance the growth of plants, giving you the benefit of healthier, better producing plants.
6. Ability to minimize the use of pesticides – Since a greenhouse keeps away unwanted insects and other harmful animals, the requirement for using pesticides is at a minimum.
7. Ability to produce your own food – With an easy to maintain and high productive gardening system, a greenhouse garden offers you your home grown food, fresh and clean.
10 views0 comments